Followers

I'm a Military Blogger

TheRogueMilspouse

Thursday, November 11, 2010

Holy Shit...

Is my husband even going to recognize me when he comes home??

I just compiled a photo montage of all the "looks" I've had since DH left. I'm convinced that he's probably not even going to recognize me when he gets home.


#1 is what I looked like when he left. #5 is what I look like now. That doesn't even take into account that by the time he comes home I will likely have lost 30+ lbs from my P90X, and will have 3 more piercings: lip (again..cuz the other one had to be taken out for dental stuff), eyebrow, and navel. And I will probably have a tattoo, since that is also on my list of things that has to be done by the time he gets home.

Oh and actually...that montage is only a fraction of the looks I've had. Space constraints forced me to leave out the red hair, the short blue hair, the long blue hair, and the short black hair. WHEW!

1 comments:

Swindy's Stories said...

ok so I love your blog. I agree with a lot of what you have to say! I have a queastion and it has nothing to do with this post but just something i was thinking about... Do you celebrate christmas or any holiday like that?

I am not religious at all... I am more atheist as well. But I grew up celebrating christmas so it is normal to me but it doesn't have a religious meaning to me.

My email is swindys.stories@yahoo.com if you wanna reply there.