Followers

I'm a Military Blogger

TheRogueMilspouse

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Deployment Photography!

So our pictures are done today! I went and looked at them on the website, I just have to get the CD before I can post them, but I'm very excited!! I'll try to have them up tomorrow, in between all this miscellaneous house cleaning I have been putting off for 2 weeks (ug).

I talked to DH for a bit last night (well, this morning to be exact). He gave me the specific times that he should be online each day, unfortunately it's between 5-7 AM for me lol. But whatever. If I have to stay up all night just to be there each day, I will do it.

Oh and I cut off all my hair. Yup...all of it. Quite a change, but take a look:


 And another one:


As is the curse with women, I haven't been able to get my hair to do that again haha. Oh well.

And I should have some of those pictures up tomorrow(ish) when I actually have time to get the CD. She said she would come and drop it off, but I don't want to open the door and have her see this disgusting mess that is my apartment, so I'm putting off calling her until at least the carpet is visible. *wink*

2 comments:

AmandaCervantes said...

=) Come over and we will get your hair to look amazing again

Torrance Pool Services said...

Thanks great bblog