Followers

I'm a Military Blogger

TheRogueMilspouse

Saturday, April 24, 2010

Circle of Friends Award

Thank you to Gaile at Deployment (again) for this award! I'm so glad I was included in her circle of friends.


The rules of the award are:

1) Post it on your page


2) List five things you looooove to do

3) Pick five friendly bloggers and pass it on!


So, my five things:

1. I LOVE driving my husbands truck. Parking is always a dramatic to-do, but when I'm sitting up in that truck, 7 or so feet off the ground surrounded by a cage of steel, I feel like a badass. I even decorated it:
2. I love accessorizing our apartment. I am madly in love with throw pillows more than anything and area rugs and love switching up the colors, using accents, and overall interior decorating. Everything in our house has to match, and each room has a coordinationg floral arrangement :)

3. I love listening to music in the shower. I'm sure our neighbors are none-too-pleased to hear Taylor Swift and Madonna blasting through the walls at 7 AM, but I don't really care. I can hear them playing Call of Duty all night, so it's only fair they deal with my bathtime tunes. I always just use my iphone with speakers, which means that when I'm in the shower and my husband gets online I will hear the little notification. I never miss chats anymore :)

4. I LOVE black clothing. I guess it's because I've always been a goth at heart, but I love black clothes. Black is my favorite color. When I go shopping I don't even pay attention to colors or prints. I go straight for the black. I find it to be sexy and slimming and it makes me feel confident, so almost all of my clothes are black. Even my finger nails are usually painted black and I only ever wear black underwear too. My home, on the other hand, is always bright with accent flowers and colors, I just love to WEAR black.

5. I love Mexican food. Tacos, tortas, fajitas, burritos, quacamole...I could live on the stuff. And California Mexican food is so much better than Utah Mexican food. It's AMAZING.

So I'm passing this Cirlce of Friends award on to:

Kirsten at Requires Heavy Lifting

Tootie at Tootie's Place

Navywife24 at A Day in the Life of a Navy Wife

Dani at Hard Corps Love

Expat Girl at The Sand is Different Here

5 comments:

Marissa said...

Haha...I loved number 1! LOL.

Also...I need someone like you to decorate my house! ;)

Kirsten said...

Thanks Laura!

Brittney said...

awww thank you Laura!! you are so sweet and Im super excited cause its my first blog award!! :) you rock girl!! :D

Laura said...

It has just occured to me that I probably should have notified people that they got an award. Ooops.

tootie said...

Thank you for the award! You are so sweet!