Followers

I'm a Military Blogger

TheRogueMilspouse

Sunday, April 18, 2010

An Inside Look at Deployment


Yes, those are groceries. From Friday.

And don't be fooled by the empty-looking white bags. That simply means those particular groceries were lucky enough to gravitate from the living room floor to their final resting place on the kitchen floor. The only thing that ended up put away was the perishables.

But why are they on the floor?

Because I'm mid-deployment and that's where I see fit to leave them. So there!

(See...I can too function. Just gotta embrace the lack of functionality).

2 comments:

~Cheryl~ said...

Love it! I have those days. The days where the kids keep asking me what's wrong since I haven't moved and cleaned anything. Sometimes those are the best days. Gets us prepared for the stressful days to come.

Marissa said...

Haha....I do the exact same thing!