Followers

I'm a Military Blogger

TheRogueMilspouse

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

B.E.A.U.T.I.F.U.L

I had to share this. I found it online and for a fleeting moment I felt invincible:

B.E.A.U.T.I.F.U.L

Be the most gorgeous you. Stand in front of the mirror and find five things that you love about yourself.

Emit positivity. When you feel like putting yourself down, stop and find 2 good things to say instead.

Assess yourself for change. Make small goals to change areas in your life.

Uniquely you. There is no one like you. No one will ever be you. You are different from everyone else. There is something that you have that no one on this earth will ever have. Do you know what that something is?

Take back control. This is your life.

Inspiration required. Find a man/ woman who can be this inspiration to you, that will encourage you to move towards your goals.


Fun time is your time. Are you actually doing what makes you happy?

Undo the damage done by unhealthy habits and stick to it consistently for 3-6 weeks

Love yourself and others. Give what you want to recieve.

B.E.A.U.T.I.F.U.L is the fullness of your unique beauty that begins with you and impacts those around you. Love you and aim to give back.

0 comments: