Followers

I'm a Military Blogger

TheRogueMilspouse

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Another Inside Look at Deployment


Who's smart idea was it to subscribe to the San Diego Tribune?

Oh that's right.....mine. Something about "becoming worldly" and "involved in the local community". HA!

And considering there are only 6 of them, I'd say I've actually made a lot of progress since last month.

What's even more sad (and/or funny...however you look at it) is I opened the door, took pictures, and then closed the door. They're STILL there!

3 comments:

Marissa said...

LOL. Makes me reconsider subscribing to the Sunday paper here! ;)

Miss Em said...

Carefull.
This is usually a sign that nobodys home and that's when you get broken into and robbed.
You don't want to loose what valuables you have or have your place or your sense of security trashed.
Been there had that done to me.
So please remove them asap and be safe.

tootie said...

Ha! We subscribed to the paper at our last duty station. Our doorstep looked exactly the same! :)