Followers

I'm a Military Blogger

TheRogueMilspouse

Sunday, May 16, 2010

I'm back...with Awards!!!

Once again, my apologies for being a complete blogging stick in the mud this past week. I haven't had a job in 2 years (literally...I've spent the last 2 years just "hanging out") so now that I HAVE a job I'm running around like a chicken with it's head cut off.

If you are a new follower and I haven't followed you back yet, I'M SORRY! I'm getting a wee bit behind on keeping track of things around here. So if you would, just comment on this post and I promise I will go through it tonight and visit everyone's blogs.

Now on to the awards...I was given 3 awards. Firstly, I would like to thank Mel over at Head in the Game. Heart in the sand and Jesseandmarissa at Living the Life of an Infantryman's Wife for the Sweet Blogger Award. Then, I would like to thank Bryceandwhit over at Army Wife for the Versatile Blogger Award!



So, as per the "Versatile Blogger Award" rules, I must list 7 things about myself. So here we go:

1. I am always late. I'm one of those people who tries soooo hard to be on time but is almost always late. Even if I'm "on time" I'm usually the LAST person on time.

2. I'm addicted to vampires. I love vampires, vampire novels, vampire movies, vampire TV shows, vampire clothes, etc etc etc.

3.I have a black thumb. I even managed to kill a cactus once, that's how bad it is.

4. I come home from being out and immediatly change into my pajamas pants. Even if I'm going out again later, I have to change my pants because I simply can't lounge in jeans.

5. I squeeze the tooth paste tube from the middle. It annoys the ever-loving crap out of my husband who is a "roll from the bottom" kind of guy, but I just can't be bothered to do it.

6. I always find myself with way too many limes. Every time I go to the store I end up buying limes, and then I have too many. Needless to say there is a LOT of limeade around here.

7. I should never be allowed to rent from Red Box ever again. I never return the movies soon enough. We now own 3 beautiful redbox DVD's due to my inability to return them.

Now who to give it to...hmm...how about EVERYONE! Yes ok, so part of that is laziness, but I also just simply don't know who to give the awards to! So if you want one, take it! My treat!

Now that that is done, I would just like to say that I promise I will no longer be such a goose about this blog. I WILL come back more often. I PROMISE lol. I don't want to lose my followers from lack of...blogginess.

4 comments:

Swindy's Stories said...

I always change into pj pants too. Its bad... I have a collection of them. But I just love pjs and so does the hubster. When we first started hanging out... maybe the 2nd or third time I went to his apartment, he was wearing pj pants so from there on out I wore pjs to his place too! :)

BryceandWhit said...

I love my pj's too! I look like a total frump if people show up to our house with no notice:)

Anonymous said...

I live in PJ's on the weekends. When I take the dog out in the morning i'm in my PJ's, in the afternoon I'm in my PJ's, and at night i'm in my PJ's. My neighbors probably think that I have no life and all but whatever.

Erika said...

Congrats on the awards - I'm like you - ALWAYS late and ALWAYS in my pj pants when I'm at home.