Followers

I'm a Military Blogger

TheRogueMilspouse

Thursday, July 1, 2010

Week From Hell

Only way to describe it.

I've been fighting with DH for the past few days over TRIVIAL TRIVIAL things. It got so bad he threatened to stay in Afghanistan for his R&R, said he didn't want to come home if he was going to come home to this.

I haven't heard from him since.

And today is a day when I really need my husband. I spent the entire morning waiting at JAG, just to find out they don't have room to see me today and I need to come back at 6 AM on Tuesday. Then I spent the rest of the afternoon waiting at the police station to talk to an officer about the car sales fraud. They pretty much laughed at me (in their heads...but I could still tell...)

What is this girl doing in the police station rambling about car titles and smogs? None of this is criminal. Now that I think about it, I don't even know why I went to the police. I knew they were going to tell me the exact same thing everyone else has told me: small claims court. I just needed to hear it again. And come tomorrow, I'm going to need to hear it AGAIN.

And the next day. And the next day.

I'm all wrapped up in this small claims court drama, the fighting, the suing, the fighting, the suing...I could really use the support of my husband right now. I just need someone to tell me I'm not an idiot, to support my decisions. I'm not a confrontational person and all this confrontation and official letters and lawsuits and legal advice is completely against my nature and I can't handle it.

I've considered quitting my job just because I can't handle the pressure of work, PLUS my own personal life, PLUS the legal bullshit over this car. I can't handle it.

That's why I'm practically drowning in a bottle of white zinfandel right now. It's a miracle I'm even able to type coherently.

But damn...I didn't know White Zin. was so freaking good!

4 comments:

Marissa said...

I am so sorry!!!!! I really hope things get better for you. Enjoy the Zin!! Wine is (and has been) one of my best friends through out of the deployment!

Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry things have been rough for you!! Hopefully this weekend will be better =)

Erika said...

I had fighting with hubby, especially when he's deployed. It's so hard to get across what you're feelings and needs are when it's just a few phone calls here and there. (((hugs))) I hope he calls soon and that you can talk things through so that you can support each other. Good luck on all of it!

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry you've had such a rough week. I hope your husband calls soon and you can work it out.. and I hope that you can get your car troubles resolved. Just keep pressing people until someone gives you an answer. Good luck