Followers

I'm a Military Blogger

TheRogueMilspouse

Monday, July 5, 2010

The Men in My Life

As the deployment creeps along I find myself needing male company. So, I've enlisted the help of some "surrogate" husbands:

1. Jose Cuervo
2. Johnnie Walker
3. Jack Daniels
4. Captain Morgan
5. Jim Beam
6. Pyotr Smirnov

Those are the heavy hitters, the guys I turn to when I really need a strong shoulder to cry on.

7. Sam Adams
8. George Killian

Those are the quiet ones, the men who get me to a nice buzz while maintaining their emotional distance.

9. Dom Perignon

He's my Sugar Daddy. I only see him every once in a while, but he charms me with his money and suave-ness.

Yup, I have a whole cupboard full of men, ready to satisfy my every need.

Now if you'll excuse me, I have a dinner date with Jose (and if I really feel like getting a pounding, I'll do dessert with Mr. Courvoisier) ;)

6 comments:

mountains-to-climb said...

Hah hilarious!

The LT's Wifey said...

sorry to say but your deployment men have been unfaithful to you-- they have all been at my house, some of them more than others. if you don't mind sharing them-i will send over some ice along with them next time.

Nicole said...

mmmm Jose and Sam are good friends of mine too

lola said...

This post really made me laugh!

Anonymous said...

Ha! I love this! I'll probably be indulging in these men as well once my hubby deploys. =)

leeann marshall said...

PLEASE dont forget the best, Remy Martin!! He will come and romance you RIGHT off your feet!!
:)
Leeann