Followers

I'm a Military Blogger

TheRogueMilspouse

Friday, July 9, 2010

Ode to a Neglected Blog

Dear Blog,

I'm sorry I have been ignoring you so much the past few weeks. I know there is not excuse for my actions, but for the sake of defending myself I'm going to make a few anyways.

I find myself ever so busy with work these days, and cleaning, and drinking alcohol. I just haven't had the TIME to pay enough attention to you.

It's not you, it's me.

I'm sorry. But I still love you.

From now on, I'm going to be a better blogger. I'm going to blog you so much you'll be begging me to stop. And then I'll blog some more.

And I want everyone to see us blogging! NO SHAME! The love we share is deep and intimate and I want everyone to know about it.

So, blog, will you take me back? Please? I promise I'll be a good blogger and will try and appreciate you more.

Much Love,

~Laura

P.S. I missed you.

2 comments:

Nicole said...

sure sure, blame it on the alcohol!

Brittney said...

Haha, thats too funny! I hope you're feeling better and you made some progress with the car situation! :)