Followers

I'm a Military Blogger

TheRogueMilspouse

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Fall Cleaning!

I absolutely love having a clean home. Granted, it doesn't always look the way I "want" it to look, and over the past few weeks I've put up with obscene amounts of clutter. But I finally got on the right track to cleaning...starting with the bedroom.

I did a little decorating as well, moved some furniture around, and I couldn't be happier!

Here's a preview:





My absolute favorite part of fall cleaning? The scents! I am a huge sucker for all fall-related smells: pumpkin pie, cinnamon spice, autumn leaves, caramel apple, etc. My home now smells like an amazing array of apples, pumpkins, and spices!

I wish it could be fall all year long!

1 comments:

Ashness said...

First off, your decor gives me a girl hardon. Second, me too! I currently have Wallflower's pumpkin pie plugged into my outlet in my living room, and the have caramel apple as my hand washes and it smells amaazzzinnnggg up in here!