Followers

I'm a Military Blogger

TheRogueMilspouse

Sunday, January 23, 2011

Homecoming Fitness

Ya I know...I've been out for QUITE a while. That seems to be the pattern with me. Eh whatever, deal with it.

Anyways, I am going to blog about my homecoming fitness regime. My husband comes home in less than 2 months, which means I am nearing the home stretch. My first thought at being so close to homecoming was "yay!" My second though was "oh shit, whatever happened to my weight loss".

So now I find myself busting ass at the gym every day. I usually do an hour of weights followed by an hour of cardio, and every once in a while when I feel ambitious I add in some P90X, Insanity, or Zumba. As I type this, I can't feel my legs. I don't even know if I HAVE legs anymore ;)

I've also radically changed my diet, coming as close to being a vegetarian as is humanly possible without actually BEING a vegetarian. I've been eating a lot of oatmeal, a lot of quinoa, a lot of carrots, and a lot of salmon. I got rid of all chips, cookies, cupcakes, candies, and sugary crap in my house and have just been munching on vegetables and fruit.

I'm going to weigh myself tomorrow and we'll see how much progress I'm actually making :D

2 comments:

Beckie said...

Good for you! I need to get back on track ha. I'm a mess right now as far as diet & exercise.

P.S. Thanks for the care package inspiration! I'm going to send one to my hubby soon and I stumbled across your adorable ones so now I'm ready to make the best Valentine's Day package everrr :)

Allison said...

That's awesome! I really need to get back on the bandwagon as well...:S

p.s. thanks for the apron...I love it!