Followers

I'm a Military Blogger

TheRogueMilspouse

Monday, February 22, 2010

Last Week Jitters

Wow...the past few weeks have been a complete blur. My sleeping schedule went so out of whack I was going to bed at 8 PM and waking up at 5 AM (which I actually preferred).

My mother in law came and we took her around San Deigo and out to the O-side pier and the diner and then we went to Sea World. Then my parents came and we went to Disneyland, which was totally AWESOME. Then we went down to La Jolla and saw the sea lions and seals. Aaaaw (they smell terrible though).

We acquired and then de-acquired a roommate, DH taught my how to shoot guns, we purchased a handgun, went boogie boarding in the ocean, ate sushi, had a pre-deployment brief, had a pre-deployment fight (or 2...or 3). I had to re-schedule our photography, so that is all taking place this weekend.

And in all of this I STILL haven't been able to make the cakes in a jar or flat husband. It feels like I don't even do much all day, but my mind is just racing so much that I can't even concentrate on doing anything. Take today for instance...I woke up at 6 AM and spent the first 5 hours of the day catching up on last week's TV Shows. Then I took a shower. Then I made a list of things I had to do this week and by the time the list was finished it was far too late to even do half the stuff on it.

I'm selling my car today, which makes me really really sad...so I've been putting off cleaning it. I still have to go to the grocery store and there's just so much I need to do but either a) can't concentrate long enough to do it or b) can't figure out HOW to do it. I pretty much haven't answered my phone in 3 weeks, and I haven't gotten the mail in 2. The only reason we don't have a month worth of newspapers on the front porch is because my dad loves newspapers and came by and scooped them up and read them (meaning we now have a week's worth of newspapers on the table, and another week's worth in the recycle bin).

*sigh* This sucks.

0 comments: