Followers

I'm a Military Blogger

TheRogueMilspouse

Thursday, March 18, 2010

Photo Time!

So I got the CD with the photos on it (woot!)

There are quite a few, so click the picture below and it will take you to my photobucket album:



I'm not sure why, but for some reason when I re-sized that in microsoft it warped the coloring a little bit. Oh well. The original is in the album :)

I totally cannot wait to scrapbook these (actually, I can't wait to just start scrapbooking in general. I have been putting it off for so long and I want to start getting back into my crafts and card making). I sense a trip to Michael's coming up!!

Credit given where credit is due: Photos courtesy of Brooktown Photography

1 comments:

Sally said...

I absolutely adore these photos! I can't even say which one is my favorite--they're all so beautiful.