Followers

I'm a Military Blogger

TheRogueMilspouse

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Care Package update

Hopefully by now I've actually managed to add all my new followers. If I forgot about you, let me know :)

Now what do I even blog about today? The kitchen is clean (translation: there are no longer dishes in the oven). I've managed to stay on top of the kitty litter (translation: I just bought 40 disposable litter pans). There's food in the fridge (translation: There's hot dogs and bread).

I guess maybe it's time to start on a....*gasp* CARE PACKAGE. Yes, remember those?

Well the one I'm working on now (and will hopefully finish tonight) is called "Ice, Ice Baby!"

It's pretty much everything cold/blue/icy. So I have icy hot packs and muscle cream, toothpaste and a blue toothbrush, blue deoderant, dentyne ice, cool ranch chips, glacier freeze gatorade, a battery operated fan, frosted flakes, and some other little blue/icy/minty tidbits. I've gotten as far as putting blue paper on the inside of the box so maybe with a little encouragement (wink wink) I will have this sucker in the mail tomorrow!!!!

7 comments:

The LT's Wifey said...

I love this theme! Can I steel it next May?

The LT's Wifey said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Erika said...

Cute! Great theme.

MJ said...

Hey that's freakin sweet!!!! I haven't thought of themed packages yet, good idea!

Star Spangled said...

That sounds cute!! You're so creative.

Noelbelle said...

I love the themed idea! I bet he loves it too:)How about some astronaut icecream? That would be cute and wouldn't melt!

Anonymous said...

I love that idea! The care package sounds awesome! Take a picture before you send it! =)