Followers

I'm a Military Blogger

TheRogueMilspouse

Friday, May 7, 2010

I am so behind on things

I have been working all week with the US Census Bureau and what originally started as a "make your own hours" job now has mandatory 8 am meetings EVERY day...even weekends.

I've been sick all week with low blood sugar problems, in and out of the hospital.

Oh and my cats figured out how to open drawers and decided to sleep on my clean laundry.

I'm waaay behind on care packages, my kitchen is disgusting and the list just goes on and on.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

3 comments:

Nicole said...

Head up girl. Things will get better. Let me know if you need anything, please!

Expat Girl said...

I hope things get less overwhelming soon xoxo

SHILLIG4FAMILY said...

found you from another milspouse blog
so you work for the census bureau...will they call to follow up with what I sent in? I feel like these calls I'm getting are a scam...
I enjoy your blog and look forward to reading more :)