Followers

I'm a Military Blogger

TheRogueMilspouse

Friday, July 16, 2010

Military Love Letter

It seems our communication between myself and DH has been running dry recently. And I don't mean communication METHOD, I mean literal spouse communication. So I'm trying to revive it by using myself as a muse.

This was a letter I wrote to him on May 21. I wish I could back to that mindset and come up with something like that again, but everytime I try I end up with serious writers block. Who gets writers block writing to their own husband?

Lance corporal DH... I fucking love you! You seemed kinda sad today and I just wanted to email you and let you know how much I love and adore you to death! I want to buy a house with you and be married to you and have babies with you and grow old with you! Because I love you!


Each night when I got to bed, I lie down and I think about you and how much I love you and why I love you and how happy I am to be married to you. I know you are having a hard time over there right now and I wish there was something more I could do for you because care packages don't seem like enough but it's hard to do things from so far away.

I wish I could hold you and hug you and love you and kiss you and tell you how much you mean to me and how proud I am of you and how grateful I am to be married to such an amazing person.


That's what you are. You are an amazing and intelligent person and you are my whole world. I would do anything for you sweetie. I love you so much!!!


So go about the rest of your day and try to be happy. Think about the woman you have at home who is patiently waiting for you to get back and who loves you unconditionally. I love you so much!!!!

-Laura  

1 comments:

lola said...

So sweet! :)